Hi, my name is Adrienne. I’m a former teacher turned homeschool mama.
I help parents and teachers by providing hands-on learning activities, free printables, and creative teaching ideas, all founded on research in child development and education.
Using my Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Psychology, I’m here to offer all the best evidence-based teaching strategies and activities to turn you into a PRO homeschooler!
Learning Activities & Curriculum
No need for technology or screen time. Simple, hands-on, playful activities based on child development research. No more wondering if you’re teaching your child the appropriate skills or feeling lost trying to motivate and inspire your child. All of the learning activities here are fun, easy ways to integrating learning into play!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to access our giant free printables library.
More printables added every week. And none of them are long, boring worksheets that make learning feel like a chore. All of my printables help kids have FUN while they learn!
So you weren’t a teacher before you found your way to homeschooling. Who cares! I believe any parent can learn to be their child’s best teacher. I provide ideas on HOW to teach and how to customize curriculum based on your child’s unique learning style. I’ll help you discover how to make learning exciting for your kids… and make teaching fun for you too!
New to homeschooling and don’t know where to start?
- I make all of the confusing homeschool terminology easy to understand. Read my Homeschooler’s Dictionary to become an expert.
- I designed a free Homeschool Transition Book that will help your kids find positive ways to adjust to such a big change.
- I provide ideas on how to customize your homeschool curriculum to meet YOUR child’s needs and get out of the ineffective “traditional” school mindset.
- Using my master’s degree in psychology, I give you all the tips and tricks you need from psychological research to be the BEST teacher ever.
- Find out what to do if your child just DOESN’T want to learn.
- Has your child been acting out since the pandemic began? Let me teach you how to use an evidence-based, trauma-informed behavioral management system to help your kids feel safe and connected!
Get the Essential Homeschool Supplies
Don’t you just love those handy school supply lists they have at the store? Now there’s one for homeschool supplies! Download a printable version of every grade from preschool through 8th grade here.
Start planning with this free weekly homeschool schedule.
Prefer planning day by day? Grab this free day planner checklist. It’s so easy to use and will make planning out your activities a breeze.
Need something more comprehensive? This 30 page planner works will help get you organized and pumped for homeschooling. Plan your mission statement, set goals and objectives for every month, map out your activities by day and week, and so much more! It’s only $4 and contains no dates so you can use it year after year.
Set Up Your Homeschool Space
I believe any amount of time you can spend designing your child’s education around their unique learning style—whether you’re supplementing a formal preschool education, homeschooling only for the preschool years, or planning on preschool and beyond—is a gift of love.