(This post contains affiliate links.)
One of my son’s favorite books is Llama Llama Red Pajama. And honestly, even though I’ve read it probably 2,000 times already, it’s still one of my favorite books to read. Anna Dewdney is simply fantastic with words. We’re slowly collecting everything she’s written. (Little Excavator is our other favorite… especially if you have kids who love trucks and all things transportation!)
So for my llama obsessed son, I was inspired to create this llama llama themed learning pack. It has 11 amazing activities that will help your child practice beginning sounds, colors, color names, ABCs, handwriting, number recognition, one-to-one correspondence, comparing tall and short, and rhyming. There are also some coloring sheets and a fun craft!
- Find the Tallest Llama
- L is for Llama Coloring Sheet
- Spelling Color Names Strips: Uppercase
- Spelling Color Names Strips: Lowercase
- Llama One-to-One Correspondence
- Letter L Big Letters Tracing Sheet
- Letter L Tracing Practice Sheet
- Letter L Do-A-Dot Bubble Pop
- Llama Llama Rhyming Match Game
- Tuck in Llama Bedroom Scene Craft
- Beginning Sounds Coloring Sheet – Letter L
Note: The llama from the Llama Llama series is copyrighted and can’t be used in printables, but the llamas I used are still super cute and loveable!
Get the full pack here!
*This is a digital resource. A physical item will not be shipped.