Excited for summertime? This pack includes 11 amazing summer themed activities that will help your child practice beginning sounds, colors, color names, ABCs, handwriting, number recognition, one-to-one correspondence, comparing tall and short, rhyming, & more!
I know this summer isn’t quite what we had in mind, but summer-themed learning can still get your kids pumped for a summer of family fun! My family does homeschool year-round, taking breaks for vacation, but never more than a week or so. And even on “vacation,” I feel like we’re always still exploring and learning! That’s the beauty of unschooling. Anything and everything can be a lesson.
This theme pack has so many activities (listed below), but the ABC focus is on ‘S’ is for Summer and ‘W’ is for Waves. With this pack, your child can practice handwriting with ‘W’ and coloring, beginning sounds, and letter recognition with ‘S.’
- Find the Tallest Summer Stuff
- S is for Summer Coloring Sheet
- Spelling Color Names Strips: Uppercase
- Spelling Color Names Strips: Lowercase
- Summer One-to-One Correspondence
- Letter W Big Letters Tracing Sheet
- Letter W Tracing Practice Sheet
- Letter S Do-A-Dot Bubble Pop
- Summer Rhyming Match Game
- Day at the Beach Scene Craft
- Beginning Sounds Coloring Sheet – Letter S
Get the full pack here!
*This is a digital resource. A physical item will not be shipped.