(This post contains affiliate links.)
Note: The board my family uses is in both Spanish and English. The video and some of the photos on here are in Spanish. No worries, this listing is for the English only version!
It’s time to get your homeschool classroom organized! This printable Circle Time Board is the perfect way to start each morning with your homeschool kiddos.
Learn how to read a calendar, the days of the week, months of the year, weather, emotions, season, and more.
*This is a digital resource. A physical item will not be shipped.
Let’s make learning every morning with our kids fun! This circle time board is the perfect resource for elementary school classrooms and homeschool classrooms.
All of these pieces are designed to fit on a 36″ x 48″ trifold board. I bought a foam trifold board instead of cardboard so that it would hold up with all my son’s poking while reading it!
This works perfectly for small spaces because you can just fold it and tuck it away in between uses!
Includes (only in English):
- Days of the week with flags for ‘Yesterday was’, ‘Today is’, and ‘Tomorrow will be’
- A thermometer with the temperature (hot, warm, cool, cold) and a flag for ‘How is the weather today?”
- The weather is… (sunny, cloudy, rainy, windy, stormy, snowy)
- A large center calendar with moving number cards and moving month banners
- How to put the date in a full sentence with moving day of the week, date, and month pieces (Today is Sunday the 9th of August).
- Today I feel… emotions box (tired, excited, happy, sad, mad, worried, embarrassed, confused, silly, relaxed). This is perfect for teaching social and emotional learning!
- Months of the year in order (non-moving) so kids can read them in order
- The season is…
What You’ll Need to Put it Together
2. Large paper envelope for holding moving pieces
3. Scrapbook paper for decorating envelope (optional)
4. Velcro dots
5. Thick cardstock
6. Rubber cement (I tried glue sticks first, but all the pieces were falling off just a few hours later!)
7. Ruler or tape measure
8. Bulletin board border (optional)
9. Binder clips to keep all of your moving pieces organized in sets (not shown; paperclips WILL peel the ink off)
The PDF includes detailed instructions on how to put the board together, including which pieces to cut out and which pieces stay together!
Get the full printable Circle Time Board here!
Looking for the Spanish/English version of this circle time board that I use? Find it here.